The Great Stash Reorganization of 2006 continues. The folded fabrics represent what was left after plowing through all the tubs and pulling out "scraps" --though many of the pieces were really too big to be considered scraps! I didn't have as much fabric as I thought I did LOL! However, I did fill up 7 big white plastic bags with the so-called scraps!!! I would have preferred having the folded fabric with the folds facing out, but none of my shelving options would accomodate that. But at least now I can just flip through the stacks and find what I want. I wasn't very good about taking tubs down before and opening them up and digging. I think I can get so-o-o much better use of the fabric with it out in the open like this. Why, I should be able to get LOTS more quilts made!!! A girls can dream, can't she? The shelving in the other photo holds some project tubs, theme fabrics, etc. The seven bags of scraps await me in the basement. I will cut them into usable sizes for scrap quilts and also donate some of it. I decided that I can work on this off and on and if I still have quite a bit left, it will go to the guild's auction in January. It helps me to have a cut-off date! My sewing room looks so much tidier and cleaner now. It was getting very difficult for me to create in that messy, disorganized space. This afternoon I had lunch with my sister. We also forced ourselves to get in a little shopping! She heads back to work on Thursday so this was our last summer outing. Boy, I wish that girl would retire!!!