Tuesday, January 23, 2007

First Heartstrings Blocks


After reading about the wonderful Heartstrings project on Mary's blog, I couldn't wait to make some string blocks to contribute. These are fun, fast, and so-o-o addictive. I definitely plan to make more! And a giant thank you goes out to Forest Jane for designing the sidebar graphic---and especially for helping me link it to the Heartstrings webpage. Things I Love About Quilters: they share, they play nice, they help others---and they are way smart! Thanks again, Mary and Jane!

7 comments:

Carol said...

Very fun! Can't wait to get working on mine.

Libby said...

The more I see of string blocks, the more I want to play.

Laurie Ann said...

Those blocks are great. I need to get started!! Maybe this weekend.

Mary Johnson said...

The blocks look great! They are fun aren't they? When I finish this current string quilt I'm working on, I'm going to make some more to send in for the group quilts. I like working on both my own string projects and the group blocks.

Mary Johnson said...

The blocks look great! They are fun aren't they? When I finish this current string quilt I'm working on, I'm going to make some more to send in for the group quilts. I like working on both my own string projects and the group blocks.

Debby Brown said...

agreed -- quilters are above average individuals!

ForestJane said...

*blushes*

You're most welcome. :)

The logo looks great in your sidebar, and your string blocks look great too! I've been cutting more strips for mine, and plan to make a bunch more soon.